viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2007

espejito espejito dime quien es la mas linda del reino...

clara posibilidad de crear diversidad... las cosas no siempre son tan terminales ni tan tajantes como uno puede pensar... possibly maybe.....
lo cierto es que nos rodeamos de limites sustituibles por una buena libertad inmediata y responsable???

Your flirt finds me outTeases the crack in meSmittens me with hopePossibly maybe possibly maybepossibly maybeAs much as I definitely enjoy solitudeI wouldn't mind perhapsSpending little time with youSometimesSometimesPossibly maybe probably lovePossibly maybe probably loveUncertainty excites mebabeWho knows what's going to happen?Lottery or car crashOr you'll join a cultProbably maybe possibly loveProbably maybe possibly love, possiblyMon petit vulcanYou're eruptions and disastersI keep calm admiring your lavaI keep calmPossibly maybe probably lovePossibly maybe probably loveElectric shocks?I love them!With you --> dozen a dayBut after a while I wonderWhere's that love you promised me?Where is it?Possibly maybe probably love, possiblyPossibly maybe probably love, possiblyHow can you offer me love like that?My heart's burnedHow can you offer me love like that?I'm exhaustedLeave me alonePossibly maybe possibly maybePossibly maybeSince we broke upI'm using lipstick againI suck my tongueIn remembrance of you...


enjoy it!

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

la más linda del reino soy yo